RE100 Members

Over 380 RE100 companies have made a commitment to go '100% renewable'.

Wind farm


Showing 1 to 10 of 402 members

Reset filters

Name Membership type Joining year Target year Industry
3M logo
gold member 2019 2050 Materials

3M is a global manufacturing and technology company applying science in collaborative ways to improve lives. The company is committed to source 100% renewable electricity for its global operations by 2050, with an interim goal of 50% by 2025. This is part of 3M’s strategic focus on science for climate with the aspiration to innovate to decarbonise industry, accelerate global climate solutions and improve the company’s environmental footprint.

Accenture logo
gold member 2019 2023 Services

Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture has a target to achieve 100% renewable electricity across its global operations by 2023.

gold member 2015 2025 Services

Adobe is a multinational software company based in the US. The company is committed to powering its operations and the digital delivery of its products entirely with renewable electricity by 2035 as one of five ambitious goals that will contribute to a low-carbon, sustainable future.

gold member 2021 2021 Hospitality

Airbnb was born in 2008 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to 4 million Hosts who have welcomed over 800 million guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Airbnb is committed to using 100% renewable electricity across its global operations by 2021, and is working with their community of Hosts to encourage the adoption of renewable electricity for their homes.

gold member 2021 2040 Materials

The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. The Group has 48 production facilities and 65 service and research laboratories worldwide. The company is on target to achieve carbon neutrality in 2025 and has already achieved 96% renewable electricity across its entire global operations. The remaining 4% refers to energy efficient Combined Heat & Power Plants using natural gas. Offsets will be used to neutralize this until it will be renewable in accordance with RE100’s technical criteria, by 2040 at the latest.

ABInBev Logo
Anheuser-Busch InBev
gold member 2017 2025 Food, beverage & agriculture

Anheuser-Busch InBev is the world’s largest brewer, based in Leuven, Belgium. Its diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands leverages the collective strengths of 200,000 employees in 50 countries. AB InBev has committed to transitioning its global operations to 100% renewable electricity and has set a target to secure all of its purchased electricity from renewable sources by 2025.

Apple logo
gold member 2016 2021 Manufacturing

Apple lead the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. In April 2018, Apple announced that it had achieved 100% renewable electricity, powering its global facilities across 43 countries. Apple is also helping its manufacturing partners to lower its carbon footprint, working with them to install more than 4 gigawatts of new clean energy worldwide by 2020.

AstraZeneca logo
gold member 2016 2025 Biotech, health care & pharma

AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. The company is committed to doing its 'fair share' to protect the planet and to keeping employees safe and healthy. AstraZeneca has a goal to source 100% renewable electricity globally by 2025, with an interim target of 100% in Europe and the US by 2020.

gold member 2019 2025 Services

With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 83,500 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. Barclays has a target to achieve 100% renewable electricity by 2030 and 90% by 2025.

gold member 2014 2020 Services

BT’s purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. As one of the world’s leading communications services companies, BT serves the needs of customers in the UK and in more than 170 countries worldwide. BT has put sustainability at the heart of its business, and its 2020 goals include ambitions to procure 100% renewable electricity globally.